30th ANNIVERSARY MERCHANDISE
SALE OF T SHIRTS AND RUCKSACK BADGES
As a celebration of Costa Blanca Mountain Walkers 30th anniversary a special edition T-Shirt with the anniversary logo (AS ABOVE) will be available for sale at a cost of €10. This T shirt will be in one colour, Royal Blue, and have the logo printed in white.
If anybody would like a polo as an alternative this could be ordered at a cost of €15.
Please note from past experience that Spanish sizes can come a little smaller so if in doubt order next size up. They are the same T-Shirt make as those that were produced a couple of years ago. The most popular sizes were Ladies Medium and Large and Gents Large and Extra Large
As a celebration of Costa Blanca Mountain Walkers 30th anniversary a special edition rucsac badge has been prepared and will be available for sale at the opening walk lunch at the Piscina Restaurant, Parcent on Wednesday 4th October at a cost of €3.50. The badge is also suitable to attach to a hat, shirt, anorak etc. It has iron on properties for many fabrics but can also be sewn.
Instructions for ironing.
1. Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
2. Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do NOT bleach.