The safety and well-being of our walkers and of the community in which we walk are of paramount importance to us and CBMW will at all times endeavour to comply with all Spanish government regulations relating to Covid-19.
The Generalitat of Valencia has increased walk numbers up to 30 from 7/1/21. The actual number on a walk will be set by the Leaders own discretion. The guidance finishes on the 31st Jan 2021, but you will be informed if it changes. The guidance is shown here . Please have a copy available when walking in case challenged by the authorities.
Due to COVID-19, CBMW have introduced the following protocol which will be published and then kept updated on the website as further government information becomes available:
- The numbers of walkers on walks can now be up to 30, including the leader. The number on the walk however will be set by the Leaders discretion.
- All walkers must contact the walk leader by their chosen method of communication as identified below. Please do not do this before 7 days prior to the date of the planned walk. Existing bookings for the Autumn programme are still in place. Walkers who are not pre-booked may be unable to walk with the group .The telephone number of Leaders is in the walking programme.
- All walkers will be required to sign-in at the start of a walk as normal and to provide contact details for track and trace.
- All walkers must bring 3 euros for a fob on their first walk of the season. This must be the correct amount as no change can be given because of the Covid restrictions
- Walkers are always to carry masks. Where a walk starts in a town/village or public area, where there is walking on public roads or wherever other pedestrians from outside the group are encountered and the required social distance cannot be maintained, walkers must wear a mask.
- During the walk, walkers must social distance 1.5m apart unless in the same family group
|TEXT||WHATS APP||PHONE||PHONE, TEXT or WHATS APP|
|Paul Saunders||Angela Colgate firstname.lastname@example.org||Mary Gough||Ralph Phipps||Sandy Blair|
|Richard Marsden||Eric Ferguson email@example.com||Jean Russell||Peter Greene|
|John Mail||Angie Elliott firstname.lastname@example.org||Gordon Gleeson 634344113||Pat Moss|
|Joan and Fergus Fitzpatrick||Paul Elliott email@example.com||Lizzie Spall||Carol Harbach|
|Martin Dunkley||David Brain firstname.lastname@example.org||Angie Elliott||David Harbach|
|Jo Fletcher||Theresa Brain email@example.com||Paul Elliott||Annette and Tony Shaw|
| ||Carol Harbach|| Marina Van Den Bossche|
|Joan and Fergus Fitzpatrick|| |